Due to the fact some companies don’t hire teens, around the age of 16 and below, it is hard to earn money at these ages. I have made a list of ways to earn money as a teen and older, continue to read to learn more.
- Allowance: Many teens get allowances, which can be given every week or month. You can also just ask your parents for money, when you need it.
- Sell crafts: If you enjoy making crafts, then this is perfect for you. Many children, when I was in elementary, made their money this way. This also helps with networking and meeting new people.
- Collect pennies: Pennies are everywhere, so just pick them up. You can also ask people around you for this pennies, to add to your collection. Once you have reached your desired amount, go to your local Walmart, and cash them in.
- Babysit/ Animalsit: Most people know about babysitting and possibly animalsitting. Animalsitting is just watching over a pet owner’s animal while they are away from the house.
- Sell old clothing: By selling your old clothes to stores like Platos Closet, you will get money.