I am going to list 5 people/things I am grateful for in my life. If we have any similarities or there is something you want to say, then please comment below. Thank you and enjoy.
- My mom: I am most grateful for my mother, because she means the world to me. She has helped me over the years in so many ways and is always there for me.
- My shyness: I am glad that I am shy, because there are many benefits. One of the benefits, is that you learn about your surroundings faster. By looking and listening to the people around you, you get a clear understand of what type of person they are (most of the time).
- My height: I am 5’8, so for the most part, I am taller than the girls around me. This sets me apart and makes me more interesting. I have actually had girls come to me and say that they wished they were as tall as me.
- Being able to multitask: I love to multitask and to be busy. This helps me complete assignments faster, so I have more time to do other things.
- My existence: I am so grateful that I have people who care about me. I have people who haven’t even met me, but hope I touch the stars. It is the best feeling in the world.